CFIA Rennes 2012, process in pure state!
The Crossroads of Food Industry Suppliers is the leading trade show for the food processing players.
With 1 300 exhibitors and 12 258 visitors in 2011, the CFIA is the best ambassador of French know-how in agribusiness.
Since its inception, the CFIA puts a point of honour to promote innovation. New record with 83 innovations in 2011! This enthusiasm certifies that the food processing industry is a constantly evolving sector.
Three main sectors are featured:
Ingredients & IFPs: 120 exhibitors
Equipment & Processing: 750 exhibitors
Packing & Packaging: 430 exhibitors
For further information on the exhibition: click here
To get your free pass to the event: click here
CFIA Rennes 2012 International B2B Meetings
To make the most of your presence on the CFIA Rennes 2012, participate in pre-organized professional meetings with potential business or technological partners.
- Register your company and complete your profile online
- View online catalogue of participants
- Select interesting profiles
- Schedule a 30-minute meeting with companies of interest
- Accept or reject requested meetings from the other participants
- Receive your Individual meetings schedule prior to the CFIA
These 30 minutes prearranged face-to-face meetings will take place from March 13th to 15th on the exhibitors' booths. Participation is FREE of charge*.
*This offer is reserved to Exhibitors and international visitors.
- December 15th: Registrations begin
- February 22nd: Deadline to register
- March 2nd: Deadline to request Meetings
- March 5 th: Participants receive their meeting schedules
How it works
- Registered participants will be able to request unique individual business meetings with exhibitors.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled
- Shortly before the event, each participan... read more
You can register in 3 easy steps:
- Enter your company data
- Enter data for the person participating
- Enter information about the service you are looking for
All profiles will be check... read more